|We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Integration Analyst. Join a team to work on interfacing systems, data mapping, service testing, and functional specs in a banking environment.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Conduct functional analysis and write the functional requirements document
- Review the functional requirement documentation and service map with technical team(s) to ensure understanding of project requirements as well as to ensure business requirements are met.
- Participate in design discussions and assure functional specifications are delivered
- Prepare necessary test plans and test scripts based on functional specifications
- Coordinate or execute test scripts, verify changes/enhancement work and perform as required.
- Create a testing handoff document to transition deployment of services into test environment, for smooth transition for systems integrated testing.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- W-2 only no C2C
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 5 to 8 years in operations/production support/technology project management activities
- Thorough understanding of Data Integration; functions, systems, policies and procedures
- Proficiency using business analysis methodology and practices
- Ability to identify and resolve or escalate complex problems with minimal guidance
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Customer service background and expertise
- Proven reliability and thoroughness when managing routine or complex processes
- Ability to learn and understand new applications and complex business processing rules
- Experience providing customer, project or application support