We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Executive Assistant to provide personal administrative support and assistance to the President.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Works closely and effectively with the President to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion.
- Facilitates business and processes to ensure timely completion of all functions of the executive offices, including acting as the primary point of contact for the company executives while maintaining strong, positive relationships with internal staff and corporate contacts and clients.
- Maintains the calendar using Microsoft Outlook; all business related items calendared including appointments, meetings (off-site and in office), phone calls, working time, and travel dates.
- Prepares briefing packets for all meetings, travel and events.
- Monitors, screens, responds to and distributes incoming communications (mail and email).
- Answers and manages all incoming calls, receives and interacts with all incoming visitors for the President.
- Researches, prioritizes, & follows up on incoming issues & concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Prepares and edits correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Conducts research, collects and analyzes data to prepare reports, documents, business decisions, budget preparation and operational processes.
- Records, transcribes and distributes minutes of meetings.
- Files and retrieves documents and reference materials.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse (write your status on your resume)
- Bachelor’s degree an advantage.
- At least 10 years’ experience providing support at a high level.
- Excellent computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written, verbal and presentations
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability & shows initiative
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptability & very strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment