|We are seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Software Integrator & Developer. Application architectures range from vendor supplied package applications to in-house developed software. Must have 5+ years of experience in software development. This position requires experience in all aspects of the SDLC with particular strengths in understanding business and functional requirements and testing procedures.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Coordinate with other members of the organization to gather the information needed to determine requirements for applications and integrations that meet the business needs.
- Application architectures range from vendor-supplied package applications to in-house developed software.
- Applications have Active Directory, SMTP, sFTP, database (proprietary, MS SQL Server, SSRS, or Oracle), file or web service based interfaces, CNAME, DFS, ODBC, dependencies on other applications as well as on department applications.
- Purchase vendor software and install it in the DEV, CERT, PROD & DR environments, dealing with desktop components, building interfaces into and out of the software where applicable.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- W-2 only no C2C
- 5+ years in software development.
- 1 year in systems analysis and application development or equivalent combination
- Technical Skills - .NET 4.0, C#, Web API, MVC 5, .NET 4.0, AWS BAU
- Writing automated unit tests
- Exposure to using ORM and DI frameworks in .NET
- Ability to code as per spec/patterns provided and knowledge of SOLID principles
- MS SQL Server 2012 or above understanding queries, difference between joins, how to write high performance queries.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a large organization with Technology staff > 500.
- Excellent understanding of vendor hardware configurations and software concepts
- JQuery, bootstrap
- Experienced utilizing Team Foundation Server agile framework
- Diverse technical background with distributed computing environments
- MS Office, Visio Proficiency