|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as an Expense Auditor. In the performance of a Travel & Expense Internal Audit, be responsible for reviewing documentation for a large volume of US and International expense claims to determine compliance with company policy. This position requires 4 years in Accounts Payable, Financial Analysis, Audit, and/or Accounting.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Assist in the performance of a Travel & Expense Internal Audit.
- Responsible for reviewing documentation for a large volume of US and International expense claims to determine compliance with company policy.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field.
- 4 years in Accounts Payable, Financial Analysis, Audit, and/or Accounting.
- Proficiency in Oracle Financials, Financial Reporting, Document Management, Analysis/Documentation, and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience reviewing expense reports, or similar transactions, against company policy.
- Able to efficiently manage and complete a large volume of testing to meet reporting timelines.
- Correctly interpret and apply requirements from policies and procedures, while exercising sound judgment and professional skepticism.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good documentation skills, ability to clearly and succinctly document testing exceptions.
- Can work independently with limited supervision, including utilizing strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Experience in quickly learning system tools.
- Experience with Oracle R12 iExpense is preferred. Additional language capabilities preferred.