|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Developer. Design the data storage system for the company as well as testing and troubleshooting it before it goes live. Position requires Informatica & Microsoft SQL Server DB experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Assist in the process of maintaining data and ensuring its proper storage, including data integration, data warehousing, data migration, data management, etc.
- Develop ETL processes and code that meet the program specifications as well as the client requirements.
- Oversee and test effective implementation of informatica programs; evaluate requirements; and address/resolve technical issues.
- Design, test and troubleshoot the data storage system for the company.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- W-2 only no C2C
- Experienced in Informatica Development, UNIX + Windows and SQL Server database development
- Distributed systems background
- Demonstrate a high aptitude for complex problem analysis and resolution.
- Capable of quickly learning new technical skills.
- Excellent analytical, organization, and time management skills, strong judgment, and basic management skills.
- The ability to work effectively with clients and IT management and staff personnel.
- Very good working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and databases.
Ideal Qualifications Preferred:
- Ability to lead or actively participate in technical walkthroughs.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and integrate multiple system components to deploy successful solutions.
- Assert ideas, encourage teamwork and act as a role model when leading and directing others.
- Stay current on industry trends and direction.
- Proficient in multiple development tools and thorough knowledge of application development support software and hardware platforms along with a diverse technical background in computing environments.