|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Technology Design Drafter (AutoCAD/Revit). The Enterprise Data Office is an exciting new area at the Bank, led by the Chief Data Officer. The purpose is to execute the Bank’s Enterprise Data Strategy, delivering reliable and governed centralized data. We are looking for dynamic individuals who have a mind for business and the technical prowess to understand what business data means and why Data Governance is so important.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Use CAD standards to develop design drawings in AutoCAD from PDF (Bluebeam or Adobe Acrobat)
- Download architectural files from client for designer use
- Print or convert CAD files to PDF for designer use
- Convert REVIT files from Architect to AutoCAD files
- Coordinate with client’s CAD department for relevant files and design coordination
- Coordinate with other drafters within the company
- Coordinate/communicate with designers with CAD requirements for each project
- Use CAD deliverable calendar to ensure project deliverables are met
- Package electronic files for transmittal to client
- Draft details pertinent to each project
- Maintain and catalog CAD files in appropriate job folders per project
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- 3 years in ‘Architectural’ Auto Cad Drafting
- Proficient in AutoCAD Version ‘16 or ‘17
- Experienced with Word and Excel.
- Required CAD Skills – MUST have experience in at least one or more of the following areas:
- Technology Drafting for IT, AV, Security Systems
- Electrical or Mechanical Design Drafting
- Structured Cabling Drafting - As Built Drawings
- Experience with Revit software for BIM (Building Information Modeling) and 3-D drafting
- Must be reliable, dependable, and detail-oriented.
- Understand the critical nature of deadlines and committed to providing exceptional quality documentation.
- A fast pace environment and interested in gaining additional experience and opportunity to grow in technology design and A/E/C consulting industry.