Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Manage the system from the backend which includes user management, setting up/configuring farms, running PowerShell scripts, system health monitoring, setting up servers and sites etc.
- Analyze, recommend and assist in implementing SharePoint technologies to support opportunities that will benefit the entire organization.
- The candidate should also have knowledge of information security and systems administration, and the ability to work in a team environment with both technical and business organizations, and have the ability to translate business requirements into reporting solutions and solving potentially complex problems.
- Candidates should be able to effectively identify test scenarios in order to assist with systems and user testing and to troubleshoot SharePoint System issues.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- W-2 only no C2C
- 3+ years Supporting and Administering Microsoft SharePoint Intranet Environments.
- Experience with SharePoint Upgrades (2010 to 2013 a plus) & managing SharePoint Security
- Experience in SharePoint Architecture, Installation, Services settings and configuration, and patching
- Experience managing SharePoint Sites and sub-sites: creation administration, security management, layout structure and content, standardization
- Experience with backup and high availability for SharePoint & SDLC and Change Management
- Experience with Reporting Services integration, Business Connectivity Services, Lists and Workflows.
- Foster company success by being courteous to customers & vendors and by having a positive attitude.
- Experience with SharePoint Design, Development, and/or SharePoint BI features a plus
- Experience with .Net and/or PowerShell a plus.
- Experience working with SQL Server, queries and data processes a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies a plus: Power BI, Performance Point, Excel Services, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS