|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Delivery Driver (non-CDL) position. If you have experience in driving, straight trucks, cube trucks and vans, are extremely motivated, highly organized, with a winning attitude, this is your opportunity to join a vibrant business.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Deliver and pickup event rental equipment around DMV area.
- Load and/or unload truck with assistance of driver’s helpers.
- Work around warehouse as needed.
- Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on vehicles.
- Must operate vehicle in the safe manner. Maintain clean vehicle.
- Work in adverse weather conditions.
- Follow state and local safety regulations and precautions.
- Completes all necessary paperwork and maintain records.
- Maintain telephone contact with dispatch to receive instructions or be dispatched to new location.
- Secure cargo for transport.
- Make use of equipment to load, unload, truck.
- Work with helper to load and unload truck manually.
- Must maintain professional demeanor and appearance.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1 year driving, straight trucks, cube trucks and vans, 2 years preferred.
- Less than 3 points on license.
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus. Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Capable of recurring bending, stooping, and lifting of heavy to moderately heavy items. Be able to lift 75lbs.
- Able to work flexible schedule in a day, including any shifts (day, evening, night, weekend and/or holidays).
- Well developed and proven verbal communication skills.
- Dependable, sense of urgency and demonstrated inclination to exceed daily.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate internal and external excellent customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast paced ambiguous environment.