|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Data Center Technician to assist with the patch cabling installation and systems racking at a data center.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Installation of Category 6 and Fiber Optic Patch cables.
- Un-racking and re-racking of servers, network devices, and storage devices.
- Patch cabling installation, cable dressing
- Install data center equipment, switches, servers, etc.
- Label and route equipment and cables
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Experience with patch cabling installation, cable dressing: 1 year
- Installing data center equipment, switches, servers: 1 year
- Labeling and routing equipment and cables: 1 year
- Basic knowledge of power and hand tools: 1 year
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented; Ability to accurately complete paperwork and follow precise instructions
- Able to carry, climb and work from various types of ladders
- Carry 80 lbs. of equipment/material