|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and Military Spouse to apply for a Construction Scheduler to develop and maintain Construction Project Manager (CPM) schedules, conduct delay analysis, and reports for various projects.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Take ownership of the current project schedules and development and utilization of future schedules.
- Ensure schedule development and maintenance of the highest quality.
- Create, manage, and utilize project schedule for proposals, forecasting, and for accurate submission of schedule updates and look-ahead to estimators, project team, and project owner.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or an associated field
- Ability to complete Government security clearance
- 3 years in the engineering or construction industries, or equivalent consulting experience
- Proficiency in Primavera (P3 or P6) is essential, and knowledge of scheduling software (i.e. Microsoft Project) is helpful
- Construction scheduling background preferred
- Proficient computer skills with latest knowledge of technology, software and MS Office
- Customer-service and goal oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, when necessary, in order to meet client needs