|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for Executive Housekeeper of a first-class hotel. Use your skills to ensure overall effective operations of the housekeeping department.
- Financial Results/Cost Control: Support finances of the housekeeping department, maximizing profitability and manage expenses. Manages supply costs, budget and safeguarding existing supplies.
- Guest Service: Accountable for guest satisfaction, respond to guest concerns or requests in a friendly manner. Achieve business revenue goals by developing and implementing programs within the housekeeping department.
- Safety/Risk Management: Conduct routine inspections of housekeeping operations. Keep all information up to date in Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Associate Management and Development: Evaluating staff performance and taking appropriate corrective action. Setting goals, providing feedback, and recognizing team members. Assists with interviewing, hiring, coaching, and development. Analyzes quality issues, identifies training needs and ensures implementation to improve results.
- Self/Workload Management: Attends all daily, weekly and/or monthly department/hotel meetings. Direct and implement changes to housekeeping operations as needed.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
- Serve Safe/TIPS/CARE beverage service certification or the ability to obtain one is required.
- 2+ years of progressive banquet experience required
- 1+ year supervisory/management experience.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels within and outside the organization, and be able to problem-solve with team members and guests.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds regularly throughout shift. Ability to work extended hours as needed, with physically demanding walking, standing, carrying, and lifting throughout.
- Ability to lift, move, and connect a keg weighing up to 150 pounds an occasional basis with assistance.
- 2+ years of supervisory/management experience in a hotel setting.
- Experience with venues with focus on guest satisfaction.
- Basic knowledge of culinary operation, restaurant, banquet and beverage service.