|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Quality Analyst. Successfully manage defective resolutions; resolve test issues via coordination of Customer and SI to complete testing on tenant for successful completion of Workday test.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Help the test coordinator develop and manage the overall Customer Test Strategy and Plan, conduct overall execution of the Customer prescribed End-to-End (including Integrations), User Acceptance Testing ("UAT"), and Parallel test process for either Workday Payroll or Payroll Interface from start to end of the test period.
- Responsible for successfully managing defective resolutions; resolve test issues via coordination of Customer and SI to complete testing on tenant for successful completion of Workday test; overall test strategy outlines, test approach, roles and responsibilities, test tools, scenarios by tester and success criteria for each of the test stages.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- W-2 only no C2C
- HR experience. Workday preferred.
- Quality Assurance and Control & System Testing Preparation/Execution experience.