|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Software Engineer. Provide Distributed System Development & Enterprise Monitoring in a banking environment.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Support a vendor application by creating, maintaining, and updating scheduled tasks, Windows Services, SQL scripts, PowerShell scripts, batch files, C# programs, and VB programs.
- Utilize Windows Server 2008 R2 to check error logs and Event viewer, as well as install service packs and patches.
- Make use of SQL Server management Studio to view database tables, schedule SQL jobs, create SQL code files, and track database errors.
- Create, maintain, and update custom reports via the use of SQL scripts, PowerShell scripts, and C# code.
- Reports are populated with new data every day and dispersed via EBO, email, or FTP.
- Prepare technical assessments, required tasks, estimated time frames and effort for projects.
- Maintain efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications.
- Recommend new technology, policies or processes to benefit the organization and improve deficiencies.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- Knowledge of server configuration, administration and maintenance tasks for Windows 2008 and 2012 servers
- Knowledge of configuration, administration and maintenance tasks for SQL 2008 and 2012 servers
- Knowledge of Windows & Linux scripting (WMI, PowerShell, VBS, Bash, Perl, Python)
- Knowledge of Networking, Active Directory, Firewall and Network Load Balancer needs for customer traffic
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to work on multiple concurrent project\initiatives
- Experience with the setup, configuration, administration and maintenance tasks for IIS 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5 for .Net sites
- Experience with the setup, configuration, administration and maintenance tasks for FTP sites on Windows servers
- Experience with system design for high availability multi-server multi-site environments
- Experience with Windows 2008 and 2012 clustering for high availability environments
- Voyager 4.1.X support and administration