|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Operations Coordinator. Provide assistance to the existing Estate Manager for an active family office and direct support to the team serving the principal of the family office.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Property Management Support
- Assist with oversite of maintenance & repairs, management of audio‐video, IT & phones across properties.
- Maintain the family’s vehicles & mechanical support of the principal’s high end bicycles.
- Some driving of the principal will also be required.
- Provide assistance with events at offices & off‐site as needed
- Track, prioritize & complete personal related tasks assigned directly by principal
- Assisting Property Manager
- Arrange & monitor services provided by outside vendors & contractors
- Negotiate fee for services with contractors (including multiple bids), oversight & approval of work done.
- Source, negotiate & order supplies & items for properties
- Arrange & oversee shipment of items from one property to another
- Ensure technical aspects of properties (audio, video, IT, phones) are working correctly and user friendly
- Serve as sole interface with IT consultant & propose hardware purchases
- Assist with technology for office presentations, set up of videoconferencing
- Troubleshoot iPhones & iPads and arrange minor repairs
- Monitor cell phone usage of family phones & adjust plans for travel & overall savings
- Vehicle Management & Bicycles
- Coordinate regular maintenance, emissions test, safety inspection, repairs & cleanings for automobiles.
- Oversee maintenance & repairs for high end bicycles
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Transportation & Bicycles
- Drive principal when needed, at times outside of business hours, work with support team on pick up & drop off between office & house
- Plan and prepare bike‐related trips (local & remote), research, map routes and determine logistics
- Ship bikes to travel destinations as needed
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- This is not a 9‐to‐5 position, hours are variable Mon through Fri. Occasional after hours or weekend support.
- Organized and detail‐oriented. Ability to anticipate needs and act to complete tasks.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and prioritize accordingly.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality in all aspects of the job. Concierge/hospitality mentality
- Positive disposition – no task too big or small. Clean driving record.
- Familiar with technology – ability to support videoconferencing, create and edit documents in MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills – to interface with other members of office and outside world effectively