|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Front End UI Developer. Collaborate with Marketing and Technology teams to update the bank’s digital properties and internal web tools to support user and business needs. Develop and manage the user experience of the bank’s online properties.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Utilize current digital front-end development techniques to develop and manage the user experience of the bank’s online properties.
- Specialize in the presentation of content stored within the enterprise CMS.
- Create innovative solutions to site functionality/design challenges to make the website more visually appealing and enhance usability.
- Implement customized design concepts and advanced web development techniques.
- Participate with development, operations and IT staff in overall system and integrated testing on small to medium scope efforts or on specific phases of larger projects.
- Perform testing and debugging to launch high-quality solutions.
- Evaluate and understand complex interrelationships and effects among programs and interfacing applications.
- Prepare assessments and task plans, required tasks, estimated time frames and effort for assignments.
- Recommend new technology, policies or processes to benefit the organization and improve deficiencies.
- Provide consultation services to clients, technicians and bank departments on basic to intricate functions of digital properties, review of system capabilities, operational procedures, forms and marketing materials.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- W-2 only no C2C
- 2-4 years college with 6 years in systems analysis and application development, or 8 years of relevant experience.
- System development life cycle and application development alternatives required
- State of the art application development support software and hardware platforms required
- Industry-leading Content Management Systems/concepts and web accessibility standards
- Proficient in utilizing development tools, application support software and hardware platforms.
- Demonstrates a high aptitude for complex problem analysis and resolution.
- Ability to lead or actively participate in technology walkthroughs.