|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Audio/Video Technician. Perform the installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of audiovisual and automation systems for residential and commercial clients. Position requires two years in the Custom Audio/Video installation industry.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Pre-wire within established guidelines, follow quality control standards and written specifications
- Wire pulling in new and existing construction, trim out, and final installation.
- Service structured wiring, audio/video, control/automation, telephone, security/access control, IP cameras, and wired/wireless networks.
- Train clients on the use of newly-installed systems.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High school diploma. CTS and BICSI certification preferred.
- 2+ years in the Custom Audio/Video Installation industry as a field installer.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Wire terminations knowledge and soldering skills are required.
- Knowledge and understanding of signal flow & cable types.
- Experience mounting flat panel displays, projectors & motorized screens.
- Strong communication and customer service.
- Have all tools needed for installations and service. Able to accurately read wiring diagrams.
- Must have reliable transportation and willing to travel.
- Clean driving record and a valid driver’s license with proof of insurance.
- Able to safely lift up to 75 pounds, and to work in confined spaces (attics, crawl spaces in varied weather conditions).
- Preferred: Mechanical/fabrication skills; experience or interest in video conferencing; familiarity with Crestron (AV technology supplier); direct supervisory experience; and/or construction industry knowledge.