|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as an Excel Data Clerk. Position requires 2+ years working with Microsoft Excel formulas to process monthly commissionable transaction data provided by the Finance Department.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Use Excel to process monthly commissionable transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain employee compensation information in Sales Incentive Compensation system.
- Research and resolve discrepancies.
- Address issues related to compensation and commissionable transactions.
- Input data in Excel and verify formulas/calculations.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2-4 years working with Microsoft Excel using formulas and data.
- Experience with functions such as V LOOK UPS and Pivot Tables is required
- Math skills and usage is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to multi-task and detailed orientated.
- Experience in the commissions space, Commissions for Comp and especially Xactly software extremely preferred
- Accounting & Finance experience preferred