|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Helpdesk Specialist. If you are a fantastic problem solver, thinker, out-of-the-box player, amazing with customers, then this Helpdesk Specialist is the position for you. 2+ years’ experience is required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Provide the best helpdesk customer experience and support to the community of over 5,000 international, internal customers.
- Support the development and testing of business-critical solutions, plus the deployment and maintenance of computers, mobile devices, and accessories.
- Work alongside and lead an elite group of technicians’ and administrators focused on supporting the customer through meeting their technological needs.
- Ensure a high level of end-user satisfaction through ownership, helpdesk resolution and appropriate escalation of issues and support tickets.
- Provide strong helpdesk technical resource and senior escalation point for numerous technologies, including Mac, Linux, network, and mobile device issues.
- Leverage and create tools and SOPs to improve team's efficiency and productivity.
- Maintain tight hardware and software inventory controls.
- Manage relationship with vendors for service repairs, orders, and maintenances.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School Diploma.
- 2 years in a customer-facing position, preferably interacting with the general public.
- Experience in Helpdesk, Mac OS, Microsoft Windows, Linux, and mobile devices.
- Capable of maintenance, inventory, solutions, SOPs and testing.