|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Customer Service Representative. If you are dedicated to delivering a superior customer experience, have a year’s office experience, are comfortable with computers, and desire to further your career path, this may be the ideal position for you.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Build a solid working relationship with senior management and field staff through daily interaction.
- Interact with customers regularly and provide them the highest level of customer service to ensure a positive experience.
- Address all inquiries, solve problems, schedule and dispatch technicians, and initiate solutions when appropriate.
- Work independently and with a team to solve both routine and unique tasks that arise.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of administrative assistant or similar experience in an office.
- Comfortable with technology: MS Word, spreadsheets, email, etc.
- Experience providing Customer Service.
- Electronic scheduling and dispatching experience preferred
- Invoicing exposure preferred