|Currently looking for a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to fill an opening for an experienced Senior Systems Technician. Interested candidates should have an Associates Degree in a related technical discipline and 3-5 years of directly-related experience supporting end-user computing and customer support.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Provide installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
- Monitor and respond to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of testing tools and techniques.
- Install and configure applications software and related hardware (desktops, laptops, and peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
- Act as onsite operator for other technical and organizational teams to provide hands/eyes support and standard administration functions.
- Provide software, system troubleshooting, support and technical support and training to end-users.
- Provide support and management for conference rooms and associated AV components.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or equivalent of education, technical certifications, training, or work experience.
- 3-5 years of directly-related experience supporting end-user computing and customer support.
- Strong written and oral communication, and excellent customer server skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Workstation, operating systems, and common applications.
- Experience with desktop/laptop and application support and virtual desktop infrastructure.
- Solid understanding of basic networking principles.
- Operational knowledge preferred: Active Directory, Group Policy, SharePoint, Microsoft System Center products, and/or support for handheld devices (Blackberry, iOS, Android, Windows).