|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Senior Network Engineer. Looking for a talented and self-driven network engineer to join the enterprise engineering team. Position requires 3 years managing Cisco/Juniper routers/switches and 2 years managing network security devices.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Utilize the full gambit of knowledge of wired and wireless Ethernet networks.
- Work with a team to evaluate new network technologies that will shape the model of future IT network infrastructure.
- Integrate network solutions that improve security and efficiency of operations, plus meet security compliance targets with updated patches.
- Demonstrate high level of competency in designing and improving network infrastructure
- Adhere to requirements of high availability, network security, and simplicity in design
- Setup network system monitoring system and ensure reported information is accurate
- Devise template to perform daily and periodical health checks
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related OR 5 years’ experience
- 3+ years managing and troubleshooting Cisco and/or Juniper routers and switches
- 2+ years managing network security devices (firewalls, VPN concentrators)
- 1+ years utilizing advanced network troubleshooting tools (Wireshark/Packet analysis, Netflow, Fluke)
- Strong problem solving skills and can conceptualize complex computer systems.
- Required Skills: Engineer, Ethernet, Wireless, Cisco, Firewall, Juniper, Security, VPN and Wireshark
- Juniper firewall experience highly preferred.