The Project Manager/Trainer will report to the Senior Director for Children’s Services and have overall responsibility for all aspects of the project including but not limited to management of the content and curriculum creation process and final product, program-related operations and logistics, delivery of the training, relationship management involving key stakeholders (management, program funders, consultants and participants), communications and program evaluation and reporting.
Easter Seals has obtained a contract to develop and offer a 2-week intensive professional development course on “Inclusion in Early Childhood Programs.” The course will be offered 20 times each year for 3 participants each time. It will feature a combination of classroom instruction, work with our in-house therapists, classroom observation, and nightly assignments. The project will be housed at the Easter Seals Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Child Development Center in DC.
- Oversee the materials and curriculum development consultant and process
- Work in partnership with the Senior Director of Children’s Services and the Regional Director of Early Intervention Services to develop and implement a comprehensive and measureable project planning, implementation and evaluation plan
- Convene internal stakeholders for recurring progress update meetings
- Provide sound financial management of the program. Coordinate with consultants, funders, vendors and others around accounts payables and receivables and related financial matters
- Lead the coordination of logistics and facilities-related matters (i.e., classroom/training space, registration, scheduling, etc.) with input and guidance from the Senior Director of Children’s Services and the Center Director
- Lead all program monitoring, data collection, analysis and reporting
- Respond to program inquires and serve as the primary point of contact with the customer, managing project content and delivery
- Perform other duties as assigned