|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to fill an opening for an experienced UI Developer / Graphic Designer. Use your skills and experience to develop, code, deploy and maintain web applications, graphics and websites. A Bachelor’s in Computer Science and 5+ years in web software development is required, plus portfolio for review. Active TS/SCI with CI Poly required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Provide application development and technical support for customer websites.
- Collaborate with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content.
- Provide technical consultation in new systems development, package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
- Prepare functional specifications from which programs will be written, then design, code, test, debug and document programs.
- Participate in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
- Plan, schedule and conduct system tests, monitor test results, and take corrective action.
- May prepare technical user guides and provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Current & Active TS/SCI with CI Poly required.
- Portfolio of work for review is required.
- 5-8 years of related experience in web software development
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CSS, UI, HTML, and hands-on development/design of web-based applications.
- Ability to participate productively as a contributing member in a team environment.
- Can work independently; anticipate and adapt to changing mission requirements and priorities; and manage multiple tasks concurrently with minimal guidance.
- Must be detail oriented and organized and have excellent technical analysis as well as business communication / interpersonal skills.
- Full life cycle software development and/or working knowledge of .NET applications development preferred.