|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Clinical Director. Looking for a talented and self-driven director to direct, manage, and plan for a mental health clinic that provides evidenced based interventions to Veterans and their family members. A Master's or Doctorate in Mental Health or related field with active Texas board license are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Direct, manage, and oversee all clinic operations (e.g., clinical care, staffing, measurement and evaluation, and financial management), track, report, and respond to the program’s Key Performance Indicators.
- Prepare and manage budgets.
- Provide evidenced-based interventions to Veterans and their family members.
- Assist in development of staff trainings and resources to provide best practice and treatment to clientele.
- Provide supervision for a team of clinicians, case managers, outreach and administrative staff and for performance improvement activities.
- Provide overall clinical supervision for the staff, weekly clinical supervision for therapists, outreach, case management and administrative staff, crisis management support as needed, and management of a trauma-focused, clinical training program in effective treatment modalities.
- Participate in activities during and in preparation for all accreditation, licensing, or other surveys.
- Manage Community Outreach and Communication to ensure the Veteran community takes full advantage of the Clinic's services.
- Manage relationship with the program funders, including overseeing performance measurement (e.g., clinical and operational outcomes reporting) for the clinic.
- Be a community spokesperson for the clinic at a local, state, and national level.
- Represent the clinic at conferences, meetings of service providers within the community, and liaising with other Veteran-service organizations at the local and national level to maintain partnerships and share work of the clinic.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- Master’s or Doctorate in Mental Health.
- Active license by applicable board in Texas.
- 5 years with managerial/supervisory responsibilities.
- 10-15 years of clinical experience preferred.
- Specialized training and experience in evidenced based treatment of trauma preferred.
- Must have experience treating and diagnosing PTSD as well as co-morbid diagnoses with evidence-based treatments and providing clinical supervision in these areas.
- Must have an understanding of PTSD and issues related to members of the Military and family members.
- Driver’s License with clear driving record. Daily access to personal vehicle to travel locally as needed.
- Demonstrate leadership capacity and ability to foster team-building and a supportive, flexible environment.
- Available and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Visio a plus) and project management software.
- Experience across a range of modalities beyond individual adult treatment to include children, couples, and family treatment is preferred. Working with a Military or Veteran population is strongly preferred.