|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as an Office Assistant for data entry tasks. Looking for a talented and self-driven assistant to analyze the accounts in the customer base, and segment them into defined categories based on an established rule set. Position requires expert knowledge of Excel, data research and validation.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establish entry priorities.
- Process customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolve discrepancies and return incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Input customer and account data alphabetically and numerically.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Review, correct, delete, or reenter verified customer and account data; combine data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purge files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Test customer and account system change and upgrade by inputting new data; review output.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School Graduate.
- Experience in: Excel analysis and reporting, Data Entry, Data Research, Validation and Entry.