|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Senior Human Resources Manager position with a world-class hotel. Partner with the Assistant Vice President of Human Resources to implement HR programs and projects across the company.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Change initiatives, talent development, workforce analytics, retention and engagement and employee relations.
- Partner with leadership and hotels on new and existing program delivery.
- Support strategic aspects, proactively create solutions to organizational challenges and driving innovation.
- Work with higher leadership to continuously evaluate effectiveness of employment branding communication avenues and make recommendations for change.
- Implement and follow up on team member surveys
- Work in conjunction with higher leadership on leading recruitment for senior team members.
- Assist in creation and implementation of leadership based training programs, recognition programs, onboarding and orientation for new hires.
- Work in concert with the AVP Human Resources, corporate hospitality leadership and field based personnel to develop and implement behavioral and developmental training programs that aid in the fulfillment of the mission statement.
- Assist in formulating policies and procedures to ensure sound HR business practices
- Coach management on individual HR issues, performance problems, disciplinary procedures and promotions.
- Provide advice and options in solving problems and coach within area of designated responsibility.
- Provide support and guidance to property Human Resources teams on HR related issues.
- Gather and communicate best practices to field HR team.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field required.
- Evidence of continued education and development in current trends and issues in the industry and human resources leadership and management
- 5-8 years of progressive Human Resources experience
- Knowledge of employment regulations and administrative requirements
- Experience with change management and employee communications a plus
- Prior business partner support strongly preferred
- Multi-unit experience in hotels preferred
- People management and project management experience preferred
- Previous hotel management or hotel human resources experience preferred