|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Technical Program Manager. Manage several engineering programs in the Security Business Unit. Position requires 1+ years of IT program/project management experience, and a BA or MS in computer science.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Work with Product Managers and Product Architects to scope the work.
- Assist the Developer and Quality Assurance Managers to create plans, track the work, and oversee dependencies and communications across internal and external teams.
- Ensure the work gets done, and identify and mitigate any risk.
- Report program status to senior management and other stakeholders.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in computer science or other similar technical degree.
- Technical background preferred.
- Required Skills: Program/Project Management, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Quality Assurance/QA, Security, Software Development, Planning, Tracking, Communication, Agile Methodologies, Waterfall Methodologies and Structured Software.