|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an ITIL Engineer. This position oversees development of an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITSL) model and process for the IT organization. This position requires 10+ years of software development, a Bachelor’s degree and ITIL V3 Expert Certification.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Research, design, develop and/or modify enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Review existing ITIL documentation
- Determine and validate process steps necessary for compliance to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
- Note dependencies among IT Service Management (ITSM) and core process areas
- Write, review, and finalize new practice areas and sub-plans
- Create new ITSM documentation within a SharePoint repository/collaboration site
- Develop and deliver training
- 3 to 4 month assignment
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, OR equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Certified as an ITIL V3 Expert
- 10-15 years of related software development experience, including developing and delivering ITIL-based processes, documentation and training.
- Experience working with IT stakeholders.
- Master’s Degree preferred.