|Seeking US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Front Office Manager with a world-class hotel. Use your superior management skills to delight guests and make their stay a wonderful one!
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Guest Service: Guest satisfaction by ensuring service standards are met and guests’ needs and concerns are responded to in a timely manner. Works side by side with staff to train and model appropriate guest service standards. Responsible for holding staff members accountable for anticipating needs and exceeding guest expectations. Achieves business revenue goals by developing and implementing creative service programs designed to increase guest satisfaction.
- Financial Results and Cost Control: Assists in management of expenses to maximize hotel profitability. Assist in effective labor management through proper scheduling, monitoring, and adjusting based on business needs. Seeks and implements cost saving measures and efficient purchasing strategies in order to meet/exceed budget for expenses. Manages and maintains company assets to stay within budget guidelines. Uses expertise to advise and implement changes to front desk operations as needed, while maximizing revenue and occupancy.
- People Management and Training: Evaluating staff performance. Motivates staff by setting goals, providing ongoing feedback, and rewarding/recognizing team members. Assists with interviewing, hiring, coaching, and development of all team members. Analyzes quality issues, identifies training needs and ensures implementation to improve results.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High school diploma or GED required, college degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2+ years of customer service and 1+ years supervisory/management experience required.
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Reliable transportation and communication (phone or pager) for consistent, prompt, on-time arrival.