|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to fill an opening for an experienced Administrator Analyst. Support the Supply Chain Transformation efforts for procurement. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative support functions and able to work independently with little supervision. A Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years of administrative and data entry experience required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Help transition to a “paperless environment”.
- Develop and edit documentation to support transformation services, functions, and processes.
- Ensure the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis.
- Consult with the external clients and internal staff to determine data management needs and objectives.
- Prepare presentations that reflect the results of the data analysis.
- Provide data-related training to staff.
- Prepare and update documentation for new or existing systems.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, related business discipline, or combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 2-5 years of administrative and data entry experience
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- Comfortable working in a fast pace and changing environment
- Self-starter with ability to work independently as well as in a team environment on complex tasks which require analysis and action
- The work is repetitive in nature and requires focus and attention to detail
- Ability to work well with staff members and user community, including senior business management staff.