|Currently seeking US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Area Director, Revenue Management position with a world-class hotel. Work to support Forecasting and Budgeting through ongoing revenue meetings and monthly/quarterly updates with Senior Management.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Qualifications: Veteran Military
- Provide revenue management support to a cluster of hotels within the hospitality portfolio.
- Analyze group and transient pace reports to correctly position room rates.
- Provide continuous business evaluation and analysis of competitive sets, price positioning, seasonality and mix along with corporate negotiated RFP strategies.
- Maintain strong relationships with third party market managers for all of the hotels in the region.
- Complete brand systems training and perform brand system and distribution channel audits.
- Run, analyze, compile and store rate shop and travel click business intelligence reports.
- Reconcile revenue management reports with accounting and sales systems reporting.
- Assist with rate loading, group business evaluation and displacement analysis.
- Create tools for displacement analysis and update Delphi MAR and transient protected fields if necessary.
- Review group and convention block and pick-up activity ensuring all revenue opportunities and procedural guidelines are met.
- Update full year forecast monthly, prepare budget and business plans.
- Measure, analyze and report out on booking trends, pickup, no shows, and sources of business.
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with corporate support staff and hotel teams.
- Run daily revenue management and weekly strategy meeting reports, distributing to key stakeholders.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High school diploma or GED; 3 years’ experience in a Property/Regional revenue management position or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 1-year experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.