|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Senior Area Catering Sales Manager position at a first-class hotel. Actively participate in direct sales effort and is responsible for activities and procedure. Direct customer focus and ability to sell products and services to a wide range of market segments.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Sales/Revenue Maximization: Responsible for achieving catering revenue goals through food, beverage, room rental and audio visual sales goals by business development, account management and hotel site sales calls. Consistently pursues up-selling opportunities to maximize revenue potential. Achieves business revenue goals by developing, building and maintaining excellent client relationships through community involvement, local visitors’ bureau, bridal organizations, charity events and cultivating client database.
- Cost Control: Support the management of catering expenses to maximize hotel profitability. Assists with the preparation and management of the department budget. Manages and maintains company assets to stay within budget guidelines and prolong the life of company resources.
- Guest Service: Support client satisfaction by ensuring catering service standards are met and clients’ needs are responded to in a timely manner. Resolves clients’ complaints and concerns in courteous and friendly manner, focuses on service recovery when applicable.
- Technical Acumen: Responsible for utilizing sales and catering tools/systems to accurately identify, report, forecast and communicate sales data. Document sales data in Delphi daily. Utilizes sales tools, and other market intelligence.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be detail oriented, have ability to communicate well with all levels within and outside the organization.
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Professional membership and community involvement desired.
- Basic Microsoft office and Delphi experience also desired.
- Heavy emphasis in sales with knowledge of food and beverage operations is desired.
- Prior hotel catering sales experience desired.