Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Night Auditor. Looking for a talented and self-driven night auditor to balance and close previous business day and complete daily financial reports. Successfully manage duties during the overnight shift (11pm-7am).
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Guest Service: Perform the manager-on-duty role during 3rd shift. Anticipate and respond to guests in a friendly and positive manner. Responsible for providing the highest level of service. Process check-ins and check-outs, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests. Assist guests by having knowledge of hotel property, local attractions, and hours of operation of hotel outlets and services.
- Audit: Accountable for balancing all revenue sources and completing daily financial reports. Process no-show reservations, prepare financial reports for managerial review. Close the financial day for the hotel.
- Financial Results and Cost Control: Follow proper selling techniques and ensures strategies are utilized to maximize room revenues. Monitor room availability, follows restrictions, and all booking policies and procedures. Drive sales and maximize revenue by up-selling rooms and amenities. Responsible for proper use of all equipment and adheres to cost controls to reduce expenses and waste.
- Self/Workload Management: Produce required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties. After completing financial tasks, work on assigned additional projects, stock supplies and assist other over-night staff as needed. Attend all required department and hotel meetings.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years prior guest service experience required, preferably in a hospitality setting.
- Prior night audit or accounting experience preferred.
- Excellent computer knowledge and communication skills needed.
- Attention to detail, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in a fast paced environment.
- Physical: Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis.