|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Video Editor. Looking for a talented and self-driven individual to help create Video On Demand content in a corporate series about innovative company projects. Position requires Bachelor's degree in a related field and 2 years relevant experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Work directly with the greater team to produce high-quality Video On Demand (VOD) content.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Execute audio mixing, motion graphics, compression of video footage, and post production (editing, animations and static graphics).
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- The video series shares knowledge about innovative projects, interesting feature implementations and architecture, deep-dives into subject matter, and broader discussions within an ever-growing, fast-paced, global company
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Final Cut Pro, Premiere).
- Proven work experience as a video editor.
- Demonstrable video editing ability, including knowledge of color correction and effects, audio mixing ability.
- Required Skills: Premiere, Final Cut Pro, mixing, familiarity with diversity and inclusion.