|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Production Assistant. Work hands-on in pre-production, shooting, maintaining equipment, post-production, and distribution. Position requires Bachelor's degree in a related field and 2 years’ relevant experience.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Work directly with the program manager to coordinate all aspects of pre-production: source content, guests, and hosts; set design and preparedness; equipment setup and testing.
- Shoot high-quality video content: from logistical planning and briefing of guest, host and others as necessary, to managing and maintaining equipment.
- Coordinate with video editor to produce professional, high-quality videos to be posted and shared on a regular cadence and in a timely manner.
- Subject matter is a corporate series about innovative company projects.
- Upkeep of the team’s internal homepage, actively update content, respond to queries and mitigate issues as they arise.
- General care and maintenance for equipment, proactively find ways to improve upon the series, and mitigate technical issues quickly and autonomously.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor's degree in Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent creative and technical command of cameras, lenses, lighting, sound and post-production processes
- Well-versed in shooting interviews and b-roll
- Familiar with studio operations, video mixing and distribution systems, recording and editing
- Familiar with cadence, diversity and inclusion; testing, lighting, video production, equipment maintenance.
- Experience with photo-editing and diagram-creating software a plus