|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to fill an opening for an experienced Senior Technical Writer in support of a Federal Intelligence Agency contract. A Bachelor’s in English or Journalism and 5+ years preparing and editing technical documentation are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Research, prepare, write, and edit complex technical documents for customer delivery: Concept of Operations (CONOPS), design documentation, privileged user guides, user's manuals, and training materials.
- Review, research, and edit information for preparation of contract deliverables.
- Ensure documents meet editorial and customer specifications and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, format, and style.
- Interface with subject matter experts in coordinating/preparing the edited draft for official delivery.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism or a related discipline.
- Current & Active TS/SCI with CI Poly required.
- 5-8 years of preparing and editing technical documentation in the Intelligence Community or DoD environment.
- keywords: Defense, DoD, Federal, editor, intelligence