|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hauling & Removal Crew Member with a veteran-owned company. Be a high-energy, dependable and productive member and perform daily operations for junk removal services within defined geographical areas. Get in on the ground floor of a veteran-owned business with the opportunity to receive tips. Position requires valid driver’s license and great physical shape, with the ability to lift 75 lbs. and work hard all day.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Lift and remove junk from business, residences and government locations.
- Focus on efficiently sorting, recycling, donating and safely disposing of items.
- Safely operate and perform preventative maintenance programs for junk removal vehicles and trailers; includes safety, courteous, and situational awareness around operations.
- Provide great service with a positive attitude. Enjoy working with people and helping others.
- Interact with customers, making them feel safe and comfortable.
- Sell onsite, create job estimates, and provide superior customer care.
- Assist in sales, marketing and development of company brand.
- Be active in learning and brainstorming unique marketing ideas and brand building.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proven record of excellence in service environments.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Be able to lift 75 pounds; to stand and walk 8 hours a day; and to stoop, bend, crouch and crawl.
- Key words: Driver, trash, laborer, general laborer, truck, clean.