|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as a Staffing Coordinator. Recruit, screen and interview all warehouse candidates, then oversee hiring, time tracking and pay. Human Resources, payroll and great computer skills are required for this position.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Recruit, screen, schedule and interview all warehouse candidates.
- Track payroll hours for 2 shifts. Provide daily reports to management.
- Enter data of payroll hours into Paychex Payroll system weekly.
- Administer Paychex Payroll for new hires and existing employees.
- Create New Hire employee files (1-9, E-verify, new hire forms, testing and training sign-off). Maintain existing employees’ files.
- Handle workers compensation, child support, and unemployment claims. Oversee healthcare benefits.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ year Human Resources experience, including onboarding new hire employees (I-9, E-Verify and New Hire Forms)
- 1+ year of entering new hire information and payroll into an HR system (Paychex, ADP, and PeopleSoft) including Workers Compensation, child support & unemployment claim management.
- Strong organizational, computer, human resources and payroll skills, including Excel.
- Detail-oriented with good written and oral skills for working with both staff and clients, both in person and over the phone.
- Ability to interact with diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
- Must be a self-starter, who can operate both independently and as a team member.
- Manufacturing, production and or distribution experience preferred.