|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse for an Educational Administrative Assistant position. Assist in the management and organization of all student records. The candidate must have 1+ year of experience in administrative or an office setting, plus have mastery of MS Office Suite.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Assist in the maintenance and organization of student records.
- Fulfill requests for records, and order records from other districts.
- Process student withdrawals.
- Have basic phone conversations with parents.
- Collect documentation and info (transcripts, birth certificates, inoculation records, etc.).
- Do basic data entry.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- High School Diploma.
- 1+ year in an office environment performing administrative work. 3+ years preferred.
- 2+ years with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Proficient typing and computer skills
- Detail-oriented and attention to detail
- Prior experience in a similar job such as education/school environment administration, doctor or dentist office administration, etc. preferred