|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for Sr. Internal Auditor, Investigations role. Coordinate and conduct investigations and then process, analyze, and disseminate investigation information internally. Job requires Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration and 3 years of progressively responsible experience in an internal audit or investigative role.
- Report discrepancies, prepare investigation plans and understand the specific issues to be evaluated.
- Maintain in-depth understanding of business process controls, develop formal written reports about results, and recommend corrective actions.
- Lead investigations into irregularities. Be point of contact to receive allegations, review and analyze investigation-related materials, and draft investigation documents.
- Coordinate the work of the investigation team throughout the investigation cycle, which includes initial inquiry/report, analysis, and final report writing.
- Report investigation findings to management based on the results of investigations and when issues need to be addressed by management.
- Maintain documentation of investigative work per regulations and practices.
- Assist management in compiling and presenting analytical data on internal investigations
- Help set up meetings, conference calls, briefings and schedules.
- Perform financial, operational, and compliance audits per company internal audit program.
- Document processes for improving internal controls, operating efficiency, and the adequacy of records and recordkeeping.
- Conduct follow-up reviews of financial, operational, or regulatory compliance deficiencies found during audits.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 3 - 5 years of progressively responsible experience in an internal audit or investigative role
- or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Project administration experience; interfacing with management re internal audit and investigations.
- Audit knowledge and skills in finance, accounting, and/or information system operations.
- Knowledge of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- CFE, CIA, or CPA certification is strongly desired.