|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Project Analyst in a development lab for new innovative products.
Responsibilities of the Project Analyst:
Requirements for the Project Analyst:
- Facilitate medium projects from proposal through post implementation
- Engage team members on project initiation tasks and organize material for team portfolio.
- Interface with the member companies to gather additional information to assess project feasibility.
- Meet and discuss requested changes with business client ensuring a thorough understanding of specifications.
- Review with technical team(s) to ensure understanding of project requirements.
- Participate in design discussions and assure functional specifications are delivered.
- Assure that change requests are consistently documented, reviewed and resolved.
- Analyze various projects being brought to the knowledge center as to the: project value, feasibility, probability of achievement, time to deliver and projected resource allocation.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Project Management experience required
- Must understand project level details
- Solid PC skills with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Excel and Word.
- Ability to create communication timeline.
- Analytical and Research skills
- Critical thinking, self-awareness, positive, can-do attitude
- Heavy interactive personal skills.
- Logistics, administration, analytics, procurement, sourcing, research, or other similar professional experience preferred.