|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Area Corporate Government Group Sales Manager position with a world-class hotel. Sell the area hotels with emphasis on group rooms and meeting space in the corporate and government segments in support of the hotels’ rooms and catering revenue goals.
- Sales/Revenue: Achieve sales room night and revenue goals by inside and outside business development, account management and hotel site sales calls. Develop, build and maintain excellent client relationships through outside sales calls, community involvement, local visitors’ bureau, market-specific organizations, and cultivating client database.
- Cost Control: Management of sales expenses to maximize hotel profitability. Assist with the preparation and management of the department budget.
- Guest Service: Ensure service standards are met and clients’ needs are responded to. Ensure effective communication of client to appropriate operational departments. Resolves complaints and concerns in courteous and friendly manner, focuses on service recovery.
- Technical Acumen: Utilize sales and catering tools/systems to accurately identify, report, forecast and communicate sales data. Ensure integrity of sales data by documenting information in Delphi on a daily basis.
- Self/Workload Management: Responsible for effective self/workload management. Promote collaboration and positive, professional work environment. Attend applicable daily, weekly and/or monthly department/hotel meetings.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, or Military Spouse
- High school diploma or GED required. College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Professional membership and community involvement desired.
- Prior sales experience required, preferably in a hotel environment.
- Must be detail oriented, communicate well with all levels in and outside organization and able to problem-solve with employees and guests.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic Microsoft office and Delphi experience preferred.