|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a QA Engineer IV. Provide Automation and functional/system testing in Enterprise Application Access service in a multi-cloud environment. Bachelor's in Computer Science and 2+ years with a Networking or Cloud Infrastructure company are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
Requirements: Veteran Military
- Responsible for automation and functional/system testing in Enterprise Application Access service in a multi-cloud environment.
- Plan, develop, and execute tests in support of project goals.
- Collaborate with QA/Development team members to help improve product quality.
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years working in Networking or Cloud Infrastructure.
- 1+ years in Software Quality Assurance
- Hands-on experience with Layer4-7 Server Load Balancing/Application delivery controller.
- Experience in testing VPN clients on different OS's: Windows, MAC, iOS, Android and Chrome.
- Strong development and scripting skills with Python and QA metrics and reporting.
- Experience with:
- Automated Install/Uninstall, validation of desk client configuration and data path.
- Selenium, UI Automation, Active Directory, LDAP and SAML.
- SSL, IPSec, HTTP, IPV6 and layer 2/3 routing and switching.
- Internet protocols (HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, TCP/IP, ICMP, DHCP)
- Load balancer (F5, Radware or HA proxy).
- Technical deployment, configuration, operation and troubleshooting of solutions using ADCs (application delivery controller) or SSL/VPN based access solutions or Server Load Balancers
Key words: Deployment, DHCP, DNS, Engineer, HTTP, IPV6, Load Balancing, Problem Solving, SSL, TCP, TCP/IP, VPN, Active Directory, Android, Architecture, Change Management, Chef, Configuration Management, Enterprise Application, Fault-Tolerant, IAAS, Internet Protocol Security, IOS, IPSEC, Layer 2, LDAP, Linux, Mac, Metrics, Networking, PAAS, Presentation Skills, Puppet, Python, QA, Quality Assurance, Remote Access, Root Cause Analysis, SAAS, SAML