|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to work as a Cold Warehouse Selector. Associates will be lifting cases in a cold environment. Looking for people who are competitive and self-motivated.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Selector: Veteran Military
- Properly, efficiently and accurately select damage-free product, according to customer specifications
- Build pallets with product with labels facing out, arrows facing up
- Ensure pallets are wrapped and stacked for safe transport to storage
- Verify product against pick tickets and case label. Turn in complete, legible, accurate paperwork
- Maintain required productivity level at 100% standard and accuracy levels at 99.9%.
SHIFT: Sunday – Thursday 0600-until finish. Must be willing to stay beyond a typical shift the job gets done.
Requirements for the Warehouse Selector: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- High school diploma or GED. College coursework, technical education or business experience preferred
- Able to work in cold environment: work is all in the freezer. The freezers are 0-5 degrees.
- Ability to handle and physically be near products which may contain food allergens (fish, shellfish, peanuts)
- Full-time, 40 hour weeks, with OT after 40 hours. Willing to stay late, until the job gets done.
- Physically fit: Able to lift up to 50lb frequently, 100lb occasionally. Able to sit, walk, bed, squat, reach high, step up and off equipment/machines,
- Able to work in noisy environment; use radio headset, wear protective equipment (steel toed boots, insulated clothes, hardhat, etc.) all shift; and have good hand-eye coordination and depth perception
- Use equipment safely and accurately after training (such as computers, handheld trackers, copiers, scanners, printers, forklift, reach truck, etc.)
- Able to read, write, speak and understand English; read and understand label data; and read small print, with or without corrective lenses. Good at basic math to ensure proper height, counts, and pallet ID number.
- Able to build 6-foot tall pallets with case weights up to 60 pounds
- Endurance for continuous, fast paced walking