|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Hauling & Removal Crew Chief with a veteran-owned company. Be a high-energy, dependable and productive member and lead a small team of Hauling & Removal Specialists on assigned job sites and ensure that all services are performed safely, efficiently, and with the customer’s satisfaction in mind. Get in on the ground floor of a veteran-owned business. Position requires a valid driver’s license and great physical shape, with the ability to lift 75 lbs. and work hard all day.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Lift and remove junk from business, residences and government locations.
- Analyze workload and ensure job runs smoothly and timely
- Focus on efficiently sorting, recycling, donating and safely disposing of items.
- Safely operate and perform preventative maintenance programs for junk removal vehicles and trailers; includes safety, courteous, and situational awareness around operations.
- Provide great service with a positive attitude. Enjoy working with people and helping others.
- Interact with customers, making them feel safe and comfortable.
- Assist with job estimates and up-selling multiple services.
- Sell onsite, create construction job estimates, and provide superior customer care.
- Assist in sales, marketing and development of company brand.
- Be active in learning and brainstorming unique marketing ideas and brand building.
- Focus on recycling, donating, or safely disposing items as efficiently as possible
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates in Business Management or related field preferred.
- Proven record of excellence in service environments.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Be able to lift 75 pounds; to stand and walk 8 hours a day; and stoop, bend, crouch and crawl.
- Proven leadership experience preferred.
- Experience moving, hauling, waste industry and driving trucks/trailers or have a CDL are preferred.
Key words: Driver, trash, laborer, general labor, truck, clean, warehouse, manufacturing, production, assembly and construction.