|Currently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Vendor Management Specialist (VMS). Facilitate the hiring process of contract labor employees and manage relationships between company hiring managers and approved contract labor vendors. A Bachelors in a business discipline and 2 to 5 years talent acquisition experience are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Work closely with management to identify present and future contract labor needs.
- Utilize the VMS tool to create and route contract labor requisitions for review, approval and vendor assignment.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Master Contract Labor Agreement (MCLA) objectives are met.
- Facilitate vendor candidate submissions to ensure proper procedures are followed.
- Monitor daily progress of contract labor requisitions to ensure vendors understand the requirements and needs of the position and provide qualified candidates.
- Utilize bill rate structure and benchmarking data to ensure cost containment.
- Guide management and vendors to meet full life-cycle labor needs. Build professional relationships through interaction, consistent follow-up and ongoing communication.
- Monitor and report on suppliers’ performances.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
- Bachelors in business discipline or combination of education, professional training or work experience
- 2 to 5 years talent acquisition experience, preferably in a Vendor Neutral VMS role
- Experience with full cycle staffing/recruiting practices was a majority of daily responsibility
- Exposure to or understand Independent Contractors (IC) and Statement of Work (SOW)
- Understand HR/staffing practices: on-boarding, off-boarding, screening, talent management, recruiting, employment law, contract language, etc.
- Strong VMS/ATS/HRIS technology experience (iCIMS, Workday, SharePoint, preferred)
- Multitask, proactively follow up, act with a sense of urgency, and have attention to detail
- Customer service approach, effective at all levels of an organization
Key words: Recruit, staffing, HR, talent acquisition