|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Asset & Inventory Management Analyst. Move from your mid-level role to a senior position! Help lead the IT asset management effort: Coordinate receipt and distribution of physical IT assets; track and maintain purchases and warranty/maintenance agreements. A Bachelor’s, 2-5 years managing logistics, inventory/supply chain, and a Secret Security clearance are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Support customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning and administration of phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, plus maintenance and/or repair activities.
- Analyze standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spare provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
- Develop a logistics plan to coordinate distribution of IT assets during lifecycle replacement efforts.
- Follow established policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure quality and accountability.
- Conduct distribution studies, monitor inventory and analyze requirements to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Must be US citizen and hold a Secret Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s in a related discipline, or equivalent combination of education, professional training/military experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in logistics, asset/inventory management/supply chain management.
- Ability to safely lift 50 lbs. and operate a pallet jack.
- Willing to work flexible hours and perform work as required for project delivery.
- There is no telework option except in the rare event of severe weather.
- Strong desire to learn all facets of the IT business and contribute to the growth of the business.
- Experience with Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) preferred.