|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Process Analyst position. Take your career to the next level in Change and Process Management Support in this mission critical role to help lead the coordination and implementation of a comprehensive process documentation and organization effort in IT services. A Bachelor’s in Business Administration/related, 2-5 years of IT or Change Management experience and a Secret Security Clearance are required.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Help to coordinate and implement a comprehensive process documentation and organization effort.
- Support the change and configuration management program; help oversee the execution of change; and promote continuous improvement.
- Help asset management efforts including data analysis, inventory control, and product research.
- Establish and execute change and configuration management programs.
- Document and define supporting processes and oversee execution of change to the IT infrastructure.
- Coordinate and communicate information rea: adjustments, configuration and asset management activities.
- Provide program-level deliverable compilation, coordination and submission support.
Requirements: Veteran Military
1. Process implementation and execution
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Must be US citizen and hold a Secret Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration/related or equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 2-5 years of related IT or Change Management experience.
2. Presentation and documentation skills
- Know IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework and best practices, implementation and workplace socialization
- SharePoint site collection administration and documentation and establishment of processes
- Execute change and configuration management requirements
- Ability to develop presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint or other software
- Capable to prepare and adept to present information to senior leadership and customers
- Very strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Willing to work flexible hours and perform work during normal business hours or as required for project delivery.
- Strong desire to learn all facets of the IT business and contribute to the growth of the business.
Key words: ITIL, Infrastructure, , configuration, asset