|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply for a Mid-Level Application Administrator. Perform system administrative duties to support Security Integration and Technology Support (SITS) operations. The position requires a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, 2-5 years in systems administration and analysis, and Security+.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Participate in execution of the operations and management of Windows Operating Systems.
- Perform Active Directory Services administration
- Install, support and administer databases: Microsoft SQL 2008R2, 2012, 2014, Oracle 10g + 11g.
- Configure and support Microsoft IIS server
- Work with application developers to deploy new custom-built applications
- Work with program owners to deploy new COTS applications
- Support new and existing programs in the production environment
- Contribute to documenting and adhere to technical policies and procedures
- Participate in maintenance activities and procedures
- Provide daily status updates and concerns to customers and program stakeholders
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 2-5 years in systems administration and analysis.
- Must meet DOD 8570 IAT II compliance included Security + with CE enrolled certification plus
- Experience and strong competence in:
- MS Server 2008R2 and 2012R2. Patching Windows systems in a DOD environment
- Deploying and supporting Microsoft SQL 2008R2, 2012, and 2014 Databases
- Supporting web applications with a MS IIS front-end
- Deploying and supporting Oracle 10g and 11g databases and SCCM2012R2
- Porting MS Access applications to MS SQL with an IIS front-end
- One or more: CCURE 9000, AMAG Symmetry, BVMS, Iceware, and/or Proximex Surveillint.
- Linux administration experience