|Seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as SharePoint Engineer Administrator. Use your extensive skills to design and define system architectures. The position requires a Bachelors or Associates in Computer Science/Engineering, 5 or 10 years’ systems engineering experience and a Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Perform complex systems development and design: logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Perform modeling, simulation and analysis.
- Review completion and implementation of additions and/or enhancements and make recommendations to management and/or clients.
- Plan and direct upgrades of OS. Design enhancements.
- Develop documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develop and direct tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
- Identify, analyze and resolve problems.
- Provide system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Determine specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Serve as liaison with clients, participate in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse.
- Both Secret Clearance and IAT II Certification (e.g., Security + CE) are required by project start
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering PLUS 5 years of related systems engineering experience
- Associates in Computer Science/Engineering PLUS 8 years of related experience
- High School Diploma PLUS 10 years of related experience
- Administration and Configuration experience in: Advanced SharePoint 2010 and higher Architecture; Advanced ADFS 2.0; Intermediate MS SQL 2008R2 and higher; Intermediate Windows 2008R2; Advanced DotNetNuke; Intermediate DISA Gold; Army Gold Master; Intermediate Varonis Permission/Data Security Management; and Advanced Metalogic File Librarian.
- 8570 certification is preferred.